Powys County Archives Office
Adfa Calvinistic Methodist Chapel Historical Notes
Reference code(s): GB 0223 M/NC/4B
Title: Adfa Calvinistic Methodist Chapel Historical Notes
Short title: Adfa Calvinistic Methodist Chapel, historical notes
Dates of creation: 1992-
Level of description: Fonds
Extent and medium: (3 items)
Name of creator(s): Adfa Calvinistic Methodist Chapel
Administrative and biographical history: Adfa Calvinistic Methodist Chapel, near Llanwyddelan, Montgomeryshire, was established in 1742. The chapel was built in about 1790.
Scope and content: Booklets on the history of Adfa C. M. Chapel, 1992; photocopies, , taken from items displayed in Adfa Chapel.
ACCESS AND USE
Language/script: English, Welsh
System of arrangement: Arranged into the following: booklets; photocopies.
Conditions governing access: No restrictions
Conditions governing reproduction: Usual copyright regulations apply
Finding aids: Hard copies of the catalogue are available at Powys County Archives Service.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information: All records have been retained
Accruals: Accruals are not expected
Immediate source of acquisition: No information found
Related units of description: Further records, 1788-1967, are in the National Library of Wales.
Note: Title supplied from contents of fonds
Archivist's note: Compiled by Rhys Jones for the ANW project. The following sources were used in the compilation of this description: Powys County Archives Service, Adfa Calvinistic Methodist Chapel, catalogue; NLW, Capeli database, viewed 7 March 2005.
Rules or conventions: This description follows ANW guidelines based on ISAD(G) second edition, AACR2, and LCSH
Date(s) of description: March 2005