West Glamorgan Archive Service
Trinity English Congregational Church (later United Reformed), Ystalyfera, records
Reference code(s): GB 0216 DD E Cong 7
Title: Trinity English Congregational Church (later United Reformed), Ystalyfera, records
Short title: Trinity English Congregational Church (later United Reformed), Ystalyfera, records
Dates of creation: 1868-2000
Level of description: Fonds
Extent and medium: 19 items
Name of creator(s): Trinity English Congregational Church (later United Reformed), Ystalyfera
Administrative and biographical history: The cause began in 1868 with an English-speaking congregation meeting in Wern Independent Church, Ystalyfera, after the Welsh service was finished. The chapel was completed in 1869. From 1931 this church shared a minister with Ystradgynlais Congregational Church. In 1972 it became affiliated to the United Reformed Church. It closed in 2004.
Scope and content: Minutes 1869-1998; Deeds and other legal papers 1868-2004; Financial papers, 1948-1980; Correspondence and other papers, 1910-2000.
ACCESS AND USE
System of arrangement: Arranged into Minutes; Deeds and other legal papers; Financial papers; Correspondence and other papers.
Conditions governing access: No restrictions
Conditions governing reproduction: Usual copyright regulations apply
Finding aids: Hard copies of the catalogue are available at the West Glamgoran Archive Service.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information: All records have been retained.
Accruals: Accruals are not expected.
Immediate source of acquisition: It is the policy of the West Glamorgan Archive Service to withhold the names of depositors.
Note: Title supplied from contents of fonds
Archivist's note: Compiled by Andrew Dulley, West Glamorgan Archive Service.
Rules or conventions: This description follows ANW guidelines based on ISAD(G) second edition, AACR2 and LCSH.
Date(s) of description: January 2009