West Glamorgan Archive Service
Reynoldston Ecclesiastical Parish Records
Reference code(s): GB 0216 P 120 CW
Title: Reynoldston Ecclesiastical Parish Records
Short title: Reynoldston ecclesiastical parish records
Dates of creation: 1713-2000
Level of description: Fonds
Extent and medium: 0.7 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Reynoldston Parish
Administrative and biographical history: Dedicated to St George. Ancient parish. Currently joint with Penrice and Llangennith.
Scope and content: Registers (including service and banns registers) 1713-1993; Churchwardens' accounts 1846-1963; electoral roll 1920-1963; miscellaneous 1816-2000.
ACCESS AND USE
System of arrangement: Ecclesiastical records are arranged into Incumbent's records, PCC records, Churchwardens' records and church affairs.
Conditions governing access: No restrictions
Conditions governing reproduction: Usual copyright regulations apply.
Finding aids: A hard copy is available at the West Glamorgan Archive Service.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information: All records deposited at West Glamorgan Archive Service have been retained.
Accruals: Accruals are possible
Immediate source of acquisition: It is the policy of the West Glamorgan Archive Service to withhold the names of depositors.
Existence and location of copies: Copies have been made of all baptism, marriage and burial registers for use in the West Glamorgan Archive Service searchroom, and a separate list exists for these
Note: Title supplied from contents of fonds
Archivist's note: Compiled by Richard Burman for the ANW project. The following source was used to compile this description: West Glamorgan Archive Service, Ecclesiastical Parishes, catalogue.
Rules or conventions: This description follows ANW guidelines based on ISAD(G) second edition, AACR2, and LCSH
Date(s) of description: January 2006