West Glamorgan Archive Service
Port Talbot St Theodore Ecclesiastical Parish Records
Reference code(s): GB 0216 P 209 CW
Title: Port Talbot St Theodore Ecclesiastical Parish Records
Short title: Port Talbot St Theodore ecclesiastical parish records
Dates of creation: 1996-2005
Level of description: Fonds
Extent and medium: 0.9 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Port Talbot St Theodore Parish
Administrative and biographical history: Dedicated to St Theodore. Built in the parish of Margam in 1901 by Emily Charlotte Talbot in memory of her brother Theodore Mansel Talbot and her sister Olivia Talbot.
Scope and content: PCC report 2000; Churchwardens' statements of accounts 1998-2004; orders of service 1997-2005; parish magazines 1996-2005.
ACCESS AND USE
System of arrangement: Ecclesiastical records are arranged into Incumbent's records, PCC records, Churchwardens' records and church affairs.
Conditions governing access: No restrictions
Conditions governing reproduction: Usual copyright regulations apply.
Finding aids: A hard copy is available at the West Glamorgan Archive Service.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information: All records deposited at West Glamorgan Archive Service have been retained.
Accruals: Accruals are possible
Immediate source of acquisition: It is the policy of the West Glamorgan Archive Service to withhold the names of depositors.
Note: Title supplied from contents of fonds
Archivist's note: Compiled by Richard Burman for the ANW project. The following source was used to compile this description: West Glamorgan Archive Service, Ecclesiastical Parishes, catalogue.
Rules or conventions: This description follows ANW guidelines based on ISAD(G) second edition, AACR2, and LCSH
Date(s) of description: January 2006