West Glamorgan Archive Service
Llwynderw Ecclesiastical Parish Records
Reference code(s): GB 0216 P 310 CW
Title: Llwynderw Ecclesiastical Parish Records
Short title: Llwynderw ecclesiastical parish records
Dates of creation: 1899-1988
Level of description: Fonds
Extent and medium: 0.7 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Llwynderw Parish; Oystermouth Parish
Administrative and biographical history: Churches Holy Cross, West Cross, and Clyne Chapel, Blackpill. Clyne chapel was built in 1907 as a chapel of ease to All Saints', Oystermouth. When Holy Cross was built in 1956, the separate parish of Llwynderw was created.
Scope and content: Registers (including service and banns registers), 1899-1988.
ACCESS AND USE
Conditions governing access: No restrictions
Conditions governing reproduction: Usual copyright regulations apply.
Finding aids: A hard copy is available at the West Glamorgan Archive Service.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information: All records deposited at West Glamorgan Archive Service have been retained.
Accruals: Accruals are possible
Immediate source of acquisition: It is the policy of the West Glamorgan Archive Service to withhold the names of depositors.
Existence and location of copies: Copies have been made of all baptism, marriage and burial registers for use in the West Glamorgan Archive Service searchroom, and a separate list exists for these
Note: Title supplied from contents of fonds
Archivist's note: Compiled by Richard Burman for the ANW project. The following source was used to compile this description: West Glamorgan Archive Service, Ecclesiastical Parishes, catalogue.
Rules or conventions: This description follows ANW guidelines based on ISAD(G) second edition, AACR2, and LCSH
Date(s) of description: January 2006