West Glamorgan Archive Service
Glantawe Ecclesiastical Parish Records
Reference code(s): GB 0216 P 304 CW
Title: Glantawe Ecclesiastical Parish Records
Short title: Glantawe ecclesiastical parish records
Dates of creation: 1931-1998
Level of description: Fonds
Extent and medium: 0.5 linear metres
Name of creator(s): Glantawe Parish
Administrative and biographical history: Dedicated to St Margaret. Built c. 1916 as chapel of ease to Llansamlet. parish created out of Llansamlet. Now includes St Peter's mission church, Pentrechwyth.
Scope and content: Registers (including service and banns registers) 1931-1998; PCC records 1965-1982.
ACCESS AND USE
System of arrangement: Ecclesiastical records are arranged into Incumbent's records, PCC records, Churchwardens' records and church affairs.
Conditions governing access: No restrictions
Conditions governing reproduction: Usual copyright regulations apply.
Finding aids: A hard copy is available at the West Glamorgan Archive Service.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information: All records deposited at West Glamorgan Archive Service have been retained.
Accruals: Accruals are possible
Immediate source of acquisition: Source not recorded
Note: Title supplied from contents of fonds
Archivist's note: Compiled by Richard Burman for the ANW project. The following source was used to compile this description: West Glamorgan Archive Service, Ecclesiastical Parishes, catalogue.
Rules or conventions: This description follows ANW guidelines based on ISAD(G) second edition, AACR2, and LCSH
Date(s) of description: December 2005