Carmarthenshire Archive Service
Castle Colliery, Llanelli
Reference code(s): GB 0211 DB36
Title: Castle Colliery, Llanelli
Short title: Castle Colliery, Llanelli, report
Dates of creation: 1938
Level of description: Fonds
Extent and medium: 1 item
Name of creator(s): S. G. Hughes, MIMS
Administrative and biographical history: Castle Colliery, Llanelli, was owned by D. R. T. Lewis; in 1938 it was examined by Mr S G Hughes, MIMS, a mining engineer.
Scope and content: Xerox copy of a report, 1938, on Castle Colliery by S. G. Hughes, MIMS, Mining Engineer and Surveyor.
ACCESS AND USE
Conditions governing access: No restrictions
Conditions governing reproduction: Usual copyright regulations apply
Finding aids: A hard copy of the summary is available at Carmarthenshire Archives Service.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information: All records have been retained
Accruals: Accruals are not expected
Immediate source of acquisition: Deposited by D. R. T. Lewis' daughter, Mrs Anne Solomon, Putney, London SW15, .
Note: Title supplied from contents of fonds
Archivist's note: Compiled by Rhys Jones for the ANW project. The following source was used in the compilation of this description: Carmarthenshire Archives Service, Business Records.
Rules or conventions: This description follows ANW guidelines based on ISAD(G) second edition, AACR2, and LCSH
Date(s) of description: October 2003