Carmarthenshire Archive Service
Pendine Parish Council Records
Reference code(s): GB 0211 PENDINE PC
Title: Pendine Parish Council Records
Short title: Pendine Parish Council records
Dates of creation: 1894-1996
Level of description: Fonds
Extent and medium: 0.030 cubic metres; 1 volume
Name of creator(s): Pendine Parish Council; Pendine Community Council
Administrative and biographical history: Parish councils were established by the Local Government Act 1894. Community councils replaced parish councils under local government reorganization in 1974.
Scope and content: Minutes, 1894-1996.
ACCESS AND USE
System of arrangement: Arranged in chronological order.
Conditions governing access: No restrictions
Conditions governing reproduction: Usual copyright regulations apply
Finding aids: A hard copy of the catalogue is available at Carmarthenshire Archives Service.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information: All records have been retained
Accruals: Accruals are possible
Immediate source of acquisition: Deposited by Paul Settatree and Co. and Hilary Rugg between 1993 and 1997.
Note: Title supplied from contents of fonds. The records postdate the existence of the parish council.
Archivist's note: Compiled by Annette Strauch for ANW project. The following sources were used in the compilation of the description: Carmarthenshire Archives Service, Catalogue of Pendine Parish Council Records.
Rules or conventions: This description follows ANW guidelines based on ISAD(G) Second Edition; AACR2 and LCSH
Date(s) of description: September 2003